Monday, November 29, 2010

Banana Bread Recipe

I learned this recipe from my South Korean friend Miran Lee. I was invited her house last Tuesday and I really enjoyed her banana bread. It is easy to cook and delicious. Therefore, I post it as my first recipe.
     
Ingredients:
1 and 1/2 cups flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 tablespoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup mashed ride banana
2 eggs
1/3 vegetable oil
1/2 cup hazelnut

Recipe:
In a cup add flour, sugar,baking powder, salt and baking soda then mix them. In another cup add mashed ripe banana, eggs and vegetable oil and stir them until getting a smooth mixture then add hazelnut and stir a few minutes. Add first cup into this mixture slowly and mix them together. Pour this mixture into a rectangular cake pan and bake 25 to 35 min. at 350 F.


Note: 1 cup = 200 ml.
I will upload the picture of it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment